Montag, 28. März 2016

365 days - 365 posts

Hallöchen!

I know that for a long time (again) came nothing, and I'm sorry. A lot has happened. A lot of little things. However, I feel that the time flies away and I have not used in the way, I had intended to use. Therefore, I ask myself a little "Challenge".

365 days - 365 posts

One year in my life. A year in which I document everything and where I want to try many new things. A year full of new impressions and experiences!

I will take you with on this trip and hope you will like it!
Of course there will still remain sources of reports about fashion, because this passion never dies.

I hope you will have as much fun as I am when it comes along on my little journey.

So stay tuned, come what may!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen