Mittwoch, 30. März 2016

Easter-Flashback - The 1st of 365 days

Good Morning!

Last night I was too tired to publish my first post. The best start, I know! Now I have to smile about my steadfastness already.
Anyway. The light in my little room was anyway not the best.

Therefore, I give you a short summary of the Easter Monday now. I gone with my love to the Outlet. Yes, we both love fashion. But my yield was not quite as big, but exactly what I was looking for.

Casual.

I was in the Adidas store. No, there were no shoes that were on the list.
A T-shirt. Simple, classic, casual.




After hours of traffic and pizza afterwards, I stayed only on my bed with the "Neo-Magazin-Royale" and relaxed. Basta!

Pizza, Pizza, Pizza. A love that is probably stronger than ever! But also so delicious!
Speaking of tasty: My two sweet Easter eggs! Can not wait to eat them.

In Germany, we are looking for chicken eggs in the garden and in Italy you get oversized chocolate eggs with surprise! Since this moment, you want to be a child forever!




The news of today come later! It is planned much.

Be surprised.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen