Mittwoch, 30. März 2016

Relaxing day - The 3rd of 365 Days

A lovely, relaxing day!
Perfect to come down and to do something good for yourself.

Such a day I had today! Almost. I must correct: Only the half day was so relaxing.

At lunch I was at Chipstar (Piazzale Flaminio). One of the few shops in Rome, which also salted the french fries and fried crisp perfectly. Also, I really like the BBQ sauce.



The weather was amazing! A beautiful spring-day. The sun was shining, the wind was very gently and you could be the T-shirt without freezing for a second.

After that I wanted to buy cupcakes, but the store had unfortunately. Meanwhile, I waited and hoped the owner would just have lunchtime, I watched the streets of Rome.

I love these moments! Relax and be inspired of new impressions!

Later: The Luck was not on my side in this bakery. She was, as before - closed. So I went home, relaxed a short time. Then I went to another bakery and then to the home of my love for dinner.

The one thing that make everyday perfectly: The end! If this is wonderful, you will forget all others!

At a Glance: relaxend, stressful and beautiful!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen