Montag, 4. April 2016

Weekend! - The 5th of 365 days

This weekend I summarize times together in one post.

About Friday I can't talk, because I have done actually nothing (!).

On Saturday I done something with my love.
First we have watched "Un paese quasi perfetto" and after we relaxed. Then we wanted go to eat sushi, but we have changed our idea spontaneously, and then went to "REbasilico" (Via Cernaia N. 16/18, Roma). It's a nice place.
"Ristopizza Napoletana"
I was full after eating!
 As a appetizer we ate "Cuoppo Napoletano". After I have ordered the "Catamarano". I can only recommend, because it was delicious! In addition, the beer is also good. When it comes to beer, I'm German! However, I prefer dark. After that, I went extremely tired into my bed and fell asleep immediately.
That's the way it has to be!
Sunday was a bit more critical. For first the lunch with my love. After, we watched the derby. I can't say more...only points discribe it! Later, we have eaten dinner and my friend brought me home.

I have searched some inspiration for new makeup styles. I enjoy being inspired and it's not important if i keep this from fashion shows, stylists, celebrities, makeup artists, or mundane things like bleeding of colors and how they run into each other. I love makeup. Soon I will also create a new cathegory in which I will speak only about makeup. That was my short weekend.

I hope you enjoyed! Have a nice day!




Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen